3Q 2022 Payroll Reports – Cutoff Date
If you would like our assistance in preparing your payroll reports, we must receive your payroll information by the respective cutoff date to guarantee completion by the filing deadline.
- 1Q) April 4th Cutoff Date, May 2nd Filing Deadline
- 2Q) July 5th Cutoff Date, August 1st Filing Deadline
- 3Q) October 3rd Cutoff Date, October 31st Filing Deadline
- 4Q) January 2nd Cutoff Date, January 31st Filing Deadline
Please use the link below to upload:
- Portable copy of your QuickBooks file (after entering all your quarter-end payroll information, including wages and 941 tax deposits).
- Any supplemental payroll information (i.e. check register, payroll tax payments, etc.) that you normally submit to us each quarter.
Note: If you have changed any of your login information (i.e. QuickBooks, EFTPS), please include the new login data when you upload the file.
In fairness to all our clients, payroll reports will be prepared in the order in which they are received. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. If you need help, now is the time to ask rather than when the deadline is closing in on us. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to serve your tax and accounting needs!